Friday 18 February 2011

Day 43

Had a great time rolling tonight.
Since my not so impressive performance in Warsaw, I've been watching a lot of technique videos. And as always happens with Jiu-Jitsu I remembered yet another reason why I love this sport. You are always learning. I know I'm only a blue belt so I should always be learning anyway, but I just tried out a different medium, and a friend from the club has turned me on to this new thing which I am calling conceptual Jiu-Jitsu (I'm sure it has a proper name but I don't know it), and I love it. More on that in a later post. So through videos I just picked up a few more details, JIU-JITSU is always about the details, on taking the back, and man, I took so many backs tonight. Remember keep your hips glued to his behind, chest to back, a lot of sweat, as Xande Ribero says....
PERFECT. Thanks Xande.

I also want to post this video because it is very good and some of the Jiu-Jitsu on display here, well it makes me want to go train jiu-jitsu right now.


Much Love, Brown Bear

1 comment: