Friday 20 May 2011

Day 127

It's still looking pretty unlikely that I'll compete at the worlds. I have managed to negate my no rolling ban by rolling with my arm inside my belt. Here is a clip of me rolling.
OK. Fine. That's not really me, but that's where I got the idea from. It's more a game of survival rather than subbing blue and purple belts. However it does get me rolling at a high pace while protecting my arm.

I roll with my scrum cap on, so now I'm a scrum cap wearing, one arm using weirdo, which makes the white belts extremely upset if I beat them... I imagine, I'll let you know if I ever do.

I'm going to the ground control event tomorrow. I was registered but I'm definitely not competing. I have not really organised getting there, but I have a car, a sat nav and a phone for emergencies so I'm sure I'll get there. Going to watch the superfights. Not as super as the ADCC but still worth going. A word of warning to the organisers. I don't expect to pay for entry. You've already got £25 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment